What is it?
The theory and practice of acupuncture originated in China and dates back 100BC. This traditional Chinese therapy is linked to the belief that diseases and illnesses are caused by disruption to the flow of energy in the body. Acupuncture works by stimulating the points on or under the skin called acupuncture points or acupressure points thereby releasing healing energy.
If you have needle phobia, there’s other options that does not involve needling.
Why is it Best?
Benefits for You:
Auricular Acupuncture is an efficient in:
- Inducing Relaxation
- Relieve stress and anxiety
- Improved Sleep and sense of well being
- Lifting your mood and feeling less depressed.
- Enhances blood circulation
- Side effects is very limited and minor
To gain more insight about the efficacy of Acupunture, please read Barts Bulletin here.